The parade passed right in front of Jay's office and covered a small enough area that we caught it three times within an hour.
Jay and I really liked the crowds, we had about 3 feet on either side of us between other families.
waitin on the river for the parade...
Tyler and Alli became musicians (along with every other kid on the levee)
then they added their vocal rendition of "Mardi Gras Mambo"
hanging out - just waiting
I see the parade - will it ever get here?
"Hey, Throw me Something Mister"
smaller scale parades are great -
they caught something from every single float
and scrambled for more fallen loot in between floats
the kids were ready to go home.
We completed our Valentine's day with dinner at a pizza parlor
and the kids running around a playground until the sun went down.
I hope that all of you had an equally enjoyable day!
No comments:
Post a Comment