Alli ended her school year on Monday with a Rodeo Graduation performance.
Here she is dressed in her best cowgirl outfit - ready to graduate from preschool into preK (don't anyone DARE tell her that those are the same grades).


The 4 year olds marched in waving their hats high.

I think she sees us....

Yea - there's her smile!

Unfortunately, this particular school "graduates" every aged class from one level to the next. Alli is up there on stage in the very back row, to the left... can't you see her?
They sang a few songs which I got zero pictures of, but I did catch the all-important diploma hand-off.

Alli and her teacher, Ms Brittany.

And we received a call from her new school in Georgia today confirming that she has been placed in Ms Melissa's preK class for next year. Alli is so excited that she is already planning how she is going to practice all of her schoolwork this summer to show her new teacher!
No comments:
Post a Comment